Enjoy the photos!
|The intersection in 1957, a year or two before University Boulevard was split into a one-way pair and Colesville Road was widened to six lanes. Note the country club property at bottom and Saint Bernadette's School (no permanent church yet) at right.|
|The intersection in 2010.|
|Argyle Country Club. Forest Glen Road is seen running from left to right (east-west) near the top of the image, diving the golf course and the subdivisions to the north.|
|The area today, now dominated by the Beltway interchange.|
|South Four Corners and North Hills of Sligo today.|